UO Commencement Day
- The UO’s Commencement Day is currently scheduled for Monday, June 13th, at 9:00 am in Autzen Stadium. No tickets are required.
- Please check the UO Commencement website for more details. Their website includes a “Grad Checklist,” information on Activities and Ceremonious, and more.
- If you have questions regarding UO Commencement, please contact the UO Commencement team at email@example.com.
Undergraduates Don't Forget: You must APPLY to Graduate in DuckWeb!
- Spring term graduates (BA or BS): The UO deadline to apply for your degree in DuckWeb is April 24th.
- Summer term graduates (BA or BS): If you are planning on graduating in the SUMMER (of '22), AND wish to walk in the Spring ceremony, please either apply for your degree (via DuckWeb) by April 24th if possible, or RSVP to the department ceremony (see below).
- Graduate (MA) Students: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about applying to graduate.
Regarding graduation gowns, regalia, etc.
- Graduation packages, invitations, etc., are currently available for purchase from the Duck Store.
- For Undergraduate Students: As part of their “Grad-to-Grad Gown Share” program (detailed on both their “Waste Reduction” and “Social and Cultural Equity” pages), the Student Sustainability Center is releasing sign ups for loaned graduation first to the PathwayOregon and TRIO This sign up will be available to the rest of UO seniors next week (Monday, April 10th) though their Instagram. The SSC notes there will also be a QR code at the SSC (located in the EMU).
- For Graduate (MA) Students: OCIAS has a limited number of gowns available for graduate (MA) students to borrow for the ceremony, free of charge. The gowns are donated by past graduates and available for reuse. Students interested in borrowing a gown can come by the OCIAS office in PLC 175 (open M-F, 8:30 to 12 and 1 to 3:30) to check one out, available while supplies last and limited to what was donated by past graduates.
Submit your RSVP to the REEES Commencement Ceremony
- The REEES Commencement Ceremony will be combined with the Comparative Literature program ceremony and will be held on Monday, June 13th at 4:00 pm in the EMU Redwood Auditorium! No tickets are required.
- We ask that all students submit their RSVP to the REEES program ceremony by completing this linked form by May 1st: https://forms.office.com/r/u0mxi9LeUK
- 2022, 2021, and 2020 graduates are invited to attend Spring 2022 Graduation ceremony and should RSVP if they plan on attending.