UO Commencement Day
- The UO’s Commencement Day is currently scheduled for Sunday, June 16th, 2024. No tickets are required.
- Please check the UO Commencement website for more details. Their website includes a “Grad Checklist,” information on Activities and Ceremonies, and more.
- If you have questions regarding UO Commencement, please contact the UO Commencement team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regarding graduation gowns, regalia, etc.
- Graduation packages, invitations, etc., are currently available for purchase from the Duck Store.
- For Undergraduate Students: As part of their “Grad-to-Grad Gown Share” program (detailed on both their “Waste Reduction” and “Social and Cultural Equity” pages), the Student Sustainability Center is releasing sign ups for loaned graduation first to the PathwayOregon and TRIO This sign up will be available to the rest of UO seniors next week (Monday, April 10th) though their Instagram. The SSC notes there will also be a QR code at the SSC (located in the EMU).
- For Graduate (MA) Students: GSL has a limited number of gowns available for graduate (MA) students to borrow for the ceremony, free of charge. The gowns are donated by past graduates and available for reuse. Students interested in borrowing a gown can come by the GSL office at 114 Friendly Hall (open M-F, 8:30 to 4:30) to check one out, available while supplies last and limited to what was donated by past graduates.
Join us for the REEES Commencement Ceremony!
- The REEES Commencement Ceremony will be TBD! No tickets are required.
- Department ceremony RSVP forms were due May 1st. If you were not able to RSVP at that time, do not worry – an RSVP for AY22-23 graduating students is not required, but was encouraged and gathered to gauge potential event attendance.
- 2023, 2022, and 2021 graduates were invited to attend Spring 2023 Graduation ceremony and sent an RSVP form they were requested to complete if they planned on attending.